Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Homecoming

Hello All,

Over the past few weeks it has become increasingly clear that the Lord is calling me to come home a little earlier than I had planned. My time here in Belize has been incredibly rich, challenging and fruitful and I am so grateful for the amazing support and encouragement you have all provided. 

My friend Lewis and I will be leaving Machaca tomorrow at 6:00am to go play tourists here: (San Pedro; aka Ambergris Caye; aka based on the pictures the most beautiful place on the planet) 
and then will fly out Friday afternoon. Again thank you for all of your support; look forward to seeing you soon!

Chris

7 comments:

  1. Alright! You are alive...and obviously suffering for the cause! :) Good for you. Say hi to Lewis.

    See you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you miss your bike, don't chya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending out the e-vite for multiple "welcome home" parties.

    Hope that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camyron, don't even try. I've been planning that party for months now... come on!

    ;)

    kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you when you arrive back to the church!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a nude-y beach based on the picture...but beautiful, yes. hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes yes. !

    I miss going to shows with you duderr.

    ps; the Shins may 11th. !!!

    ReplyDelete